/ 5 Rating &
Students Enrolled Read Reviews
Clinical R Programming course Training includes ✓ Features of R ✓Data Analysis in R ✓List of R Packages ✓R Clinical ✓Project ✓CDISC ✓STDM ✓TLF Training ✓Resume ✓Mock Interview ✓Job Assistance
R programming is an open-source programming language where it is widely used in statistical software, data analysis and graphics. R language comes with the command line interface and is available on popularly used platforms like Windows, Linux and MacOS. The language names are the first letter of both developer’s names, whose names are Ross Ihaka and Robert gentleman. The use of R language is not limited for one sector it uses in banking, e-commerce, finance and more. This is the modern cutting-edge tool that millions of analysts, researchers, and big brands such as Facebook, Bingo, Wipro, Google, Accenture use to solve complex issues.
|Course Name||Clinical R Programming With CDISC Course|
|Duration||65 days / 1 Hr per day|
|Training Days||Monday to Friday|
|Live Class Recordings||Access Provided|
|Materials||Life Time Access|
|Software||Life Time Access|
|Resume Preparation||Included In The Course|
|Interview Preparation||Q&A Will Be Provided|
R Language Environment:
This R language is a integrated suite of software facilities like data manipulation, graphical and statistical display which includes:
· Virtual data handling and storage facility.
· The best operators which help in calculations on arrays and in particular matrices.
· For data analysis there are consistent, large, and integrated collections of tools.
· A simple and well-developed language which has conditional and user-defined recursive functions and input, output facilities.
Enroll For A Free Demo
Responsibilities of R Programmer:
The responsibility of R programmers is that they have to maintain the database of conducted analysis. Other duties are designing statistical models, formulating procedures, technical assistance for clients and more. R programmers can develop machine learning tools, statistical analysis tools and data mining systems for businesses.
With this open source programming language we can build a clinical study database. R is regularly used for credit risk analysis at companies like ANZ and portfolio management. Finance industries are using R to analyze the movement of their stock market and to predict the value of shares.
Roles of R Programmer:
· Data Scientist.
· Data Architect.
· Geo Statisticians.
· R programmer.
· Quantitative Analysis with R.
· Data Visualization Analyst.
· Data Analyst.
Careers in R programming:
R is the most demanded programming language in the software development sector today. The higher demand of big data which leads to more demand for R language. The demand of R language is increasing day by day where it is highly efficient for data analysts.
In India the average salary of R programmers is 19.4 lakhs per annum and mostly ranging from 15.0 lakhs to 44.1 lakhs. The salaries of R programmers in the US from $72,000 to $1,08,000 and more programmers makes up to $90,000.
Who is Eligible To Learn This Course?
Any graduate or postgraduate from any background can learn this R language. Our training process starts from a very basic level and non-programming backgrounds also can learn easily and can get a job with the best pay.
Our Training Course:
Greatonlinetraining center is a famous training center where people can be trained by experienced trainers. It has 10 years of training experience in this R programming training. For beginners we will provide some demo classes to understand the detailed information of the R programming language. You can watch our demo class videos by registering on our website. In the demo session you will know the course details, duration, course materials and price of the course. The registration process is explained step by step on our site. Please check our site www.greatonlinetraining.com to get more information for our training courses.
This Course Features
Unlimited training Attempts
Pay once and get life-time training access
Daily Class Recordings
Get life-time access for daily class recordings along with training
Support available for 24/7
Resume and Interview Preparation
Help in resume and interview preparation along with training
- R programming Demo Unlimited
- Overview of R programmer JOB Unlimited
- What is R? Unlimited
- What is S? Unlimited
- The S Philosophy Unlimited
- Back to R Unlimited
- Basic Features of R Unlimited
- Free Software Unlimited
- Design of the R System Unlimited
- Limitations of R Unlimited
- R Resources Unlimited
- Entering Input Unlimited
- Evaluation Unlimited
- R Objects Unlimited
- Numbers Unlimited
- Attributes Unlimited
- Creating Vectors Unlimited
- Reading and Writing Data Unlimited
- Reading Data Files with read.table() Unlimited
- Reading in Larger Datasets with read.table Unlimited
- Calculating Memory Requirements for R Objects Unlimited
- Using the readr Package Unlimited
- File Connections Unlimited
- Reading Lines of a Text File Unlimited
- Reading From a URL Connection Unlimited
- Vectorized Matrix Operations Unlimited
- Data Frames Unlimited
- The dplyr Package Unlimited
- dplyr Grammar Unlimited
- Installing the dplyr package Unlimited
- select() Unlimited
- filter() Unlimited
- arrange() Unlimited
- rename() Unlimited
- mutate() Unlimited
- group_by() Unlimited
- %>% Unlimited
- Functions in R Unlimited
- Your First Function Unlimited
- Argument Matching Unlimited
- Lazy Evaluation Unlimited
- The … Argument Unlimited
- Arguments Coming After the … Argument Unlimited
- Coding Standards for R Unlimited
- Before You Begin Unlimited
- Primary R Functions Unlimited
- grep() Unlimited
- grepl() Unlimited
- regexpr() Unlimited
- sub() and gsub() Unlimited
- regexec() Unlimited
- Using system.time() Unlimited
- Timing Longer Expressions Unlimited
- The R Profiler Unlimited
- Synopsis Unlimited
- Loading and Processing the Raw Data Unlimited
- Results Unlimited
- ASSIGNMENT TO ANALYSIS POPULATIONS 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- WITHDRAWALS FROM THE STUDY 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- 16. VITAL SIGNS 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- SUBJECT ASSIGNMENT TO ANALYSIS POPULATIONS 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- SUBJECT DEMOGRAPHICS – AGE (SAFETY POPULATION) 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- SUBJECT DEMOGRAPHICS -SEX AND RACE (SAFETY POPULATION) 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- SUMMARY OF CHANGES IN VITAL SIGNS FROM BASELINE TO FINAL VISIT (SAFETY POPULATION) 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- BEST OVERALL RESPONSE (SAFETY POPULATION) 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- CREATININE (UMOL/L) LEVEL BY AGE RANGE (SAFETY POPULATION) 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- DISTRIBUTION OF MAXIMUM LIVER FUNCTION TEST VALUES BY TREATMENT (SAFETY POPULATION) AND KAPLAN-MEIER SURVIVAL PLOT (ENROLLED POPULATION) 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- ADSL PART-03 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- ADSL FINAL PART & ADDV 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- ADAE 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- ADMH 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- ADVS 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- ADRS 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- SDTM OVERVIEW & TRAIL DOMAINS 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- DM 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- AE 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- MH 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- TU 24 HOURS with R Unlimited
- DEFINE.XML ,PINNACLE 21 ,VALIDATION OF TFL 24 HOURS with R Unlimited